The elements can seriously affect your visibility. If it's not rain, mud, or snow, it's gathered dust and pollen making a mess of your windshield. That's why your Hyundai car or SUV came with a set of windshield wipers already installed at the factory. They're the metal arms that swoop across the windshield to clear away distractions. The thing is, the metal will scratch your glass. That's why your wipers came with a set of wiper blades as well.
How Wiper Blades Work
The wiper blades are the rubberized strips attached to the end of the wiper arms. They apply pressure and maintain contact with the glass as they clear the windshield. Your vehicle may also have a wiper, complete with blade, at the rear.
Don’t Risk of Failing Wipers
Even the best wiper blades can lose their effectiveness over time. Here are some signs that yours may need replacing:
- The blades leave streaks on the windshield
- You notice cracks or broken pieces of wiper blade material
- The wipers skip across the windshield
- The wipers make a chattering noise
You need to see clearly when you're behind the steering wheel, and a good set of wiper blades is critical to that. When it's time to replace your wiper blades, be sure to install ones that are meant for your vehicle. Those would be the genuine Hyundai wiper blades. Aftermarket wiper blades could cause more problems, especially if they don't fit right. Order from our online auto parts department today and we'll ship directly to your door!
No results found for "windshield wiper blades, wiper blades, windshield wipers". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!